Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Internet Parental Guidance

           Since I was a little kid, I grew up with computers and the Internet. It is a whole different world then my parents or even my grandparents because it was just getting started in their generations. But now, me and my generation have grown up with Internet. What comes a long with that territory is internet parental guidance. I automatically think of parents blocking sites so that their children cannot get on to them. In my life, I had AOL as a kid and still today. With AOL comes different levels so that parents can protect what their kids are logging on to. When I was little, my dad would have such strict site restrictions, if I typed something into Google images it wouldn't show up since it was "inappropriate" but really it was not.


        Down to the facts of internet parental guidance. Well it is all within the title. Kids need their parents to guide them in life, I can wholeheartedly admit that I need my parents. That also is with computers. Personally, the internet is a complicated place and without my dad helping me a little bit when I was younger I would have been lost.


http://www.resources.safestware.com/privacy-security-for-the-family.htm
http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Importance-of-Parental-Guidance-on-Childs-Internet-Use&id=5214435

No comments:

Post a Comment